Be a part of our team
We are seeking devoted, hard-working team members to join us in making a difference in the lives of individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Our dynamic growth creates exciting career opportunities unparalleled in the ABA field.
Rewarding career opportunities
Our positions offer rewarding experiences with opportunities for growth. Our team members provide positive, warm, relationship-based atmospheres for our clients and families. We are all in this together and celebrate one another through accolades; even small victories as we know the hard work that goes behind them each day.
We are proud to offer competitive benefits for all full-time MAC employees which include:
- Excellent PTO (paid time off) benefits
- Paid holidays
- Affordable medical, dental and vision benefits with employer contribution
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
Below is a listing of the current position openings at MAC. Click on each title description for a full job description.
- Behavior therapist (Eagan, Eden Prairie, Mankato, Minnetonka, Rochester or Woodbury)
- Speech-language pathologist (Eden Prairie, Rochester or Woodbury)
- Speech-language pathologist assistant (Eagan, Mankato or Rochester)
- BCBA: Board-certified behavior analyst (Duluth or surrounding areas; Twin Cities metro area)
- Occupational therapist (Eden Prairie or Woodbury)
Fill out the application below to apply for any of our open positions. While we encourage online applications, you may also email your cover letter, resume and additional application items to: Rashmi Behera, talent acquisition specialist, Rashmi.firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your items to:
Minnesota Autism Center
Attn: Human Resources
5868 Baker Road
Minnetonka, MN 55345