How Do I Access Public Social Services to Get MAC’s Services Paid For? Are Their Income Restrictions?

Social Services are administered county by county. Your county’s human services department is your first step to receiving access to government services for your child. MAC’s in-take specialists are able to answer many of your questions related to tapping into government programs to pay for MAC’s services.

Children with autism cannot be denied access to services based upon their parent’(s) income. However, parental income may be used to determine if a parental co-pay will be charged to access governmental-paid services for your child.

Return to Frequently Asked Questions