Learning if your child has autism can be a confusing time, MAC understands the unknown can be difficult. We are here to help support and guide parents and families to help their child and make the best decisions for future success. Starting with your first appointment through working with one of our trained mental health professionals MAC is here for you. Enrolling your child into a program that is right for them and their families is imperative to their future success.
Effective August 2022, MAC will offer evaluations for adults who have previously received a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder and require updated psychological testing and assessment.
Please note MAC’s Twin Cities Metro area wait list for services is currently closed.
We can still offer diagnostic assessments in the metro area.
To get started, please visit the following pages:
- Intake Process – learn the steps in getting evaluated and setting up services
- Finances and Insurance – explore basic information on navigating insurance and where to go for more help
For questions, wait times, or support with intake forms, please contact our assessment team.
Phone: (952) 767-4215
Mail: 5868 Baker Road, Minnetonka, MN 55345
Additional Autism Resources
- Minnesota – The Minnesota Autism Resource Portal or The Autism Society of Minnesota
- Nationally – Autism Speaks
- Disability Resources – PACER Center