Minnesota Autism Center provides a full array of assessment services for diagnosis of possible Autism Spectrum Disorders. Assessments can be conducted at any one of MAC’s locations. MAC recognizes the anxiety that parents feel throughout the assessment process and strives to provide timely and sensitive scheduling of assessment and feedback.
MAC’s large team of experienced autism professionals are capable of providing initial screening and diagnosis of autism or to provide on-going assessments and evaluations. Our assessment and diagnostic services are available to current MAC families as well as those who have not yet established a relationship with MAC.
Some of the assessments administered by MAC include:
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule-Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- Behavior Assessment System for Children-Second Edition (BASC-2)
- Child and Adolescent Service Intensity Instrument (CASII)
- Childhood Autism Rating Scale (CARS-2)
- Early Childhood Service Intensity Instrument (ECSII)
- Gilliam Autism Rating Scale-Third Edition (GARS-3)
- Social Communication Questionnaire (SCQ)
- Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ)
- Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales-Fifth Edition (SB5)
- Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales-Second Edition (Vineland-II)
- Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence-Fourth Edition (WPPSI-IV)
- Wechsler Intelligence Scales for Children-Fifth Edition (WISC-V)
- Wechsler Nonverbal Scale of Ability (WNV)