THE MAC SCHOOL
The MAC School strives to educate students on the autism spectrum who possess a wide range of abilities. The goals of the MAC School are to foster academic success, independence, self-awareness, social consciousness and behavioral management skills. The MAC School is a year-round program providing intensive, individualized instruction and a rich and fulfilling school experience. The MAC School services students in 4th grade through 12th grade.
The MAC School:
- Offers a safe, nurturing and highly personalized learning environment for students by providing small class sizes, individualized learning plans and a supportive school setting;
- Identifies, assesses and develops individual student strengths, talents and interests;
- Seeks out and employs highly trained and licensed educators, clinicians and therapists;
- Provides challenging adaptive academic and therapeutic curriculum, featuring research-based instruction with appropriate student modifications and accommodations;
- Provides support to foster healthy family development;
- Facilitates extra-curricular activities;
- Develops and implements IEP and ITP goals and objectives.
For more information and to register visit: